- 1 32 oz container chicken broth
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots optional
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 16 oz tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuits
Place chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, diced onions and celery into a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Stir well (it will be a bit lumpy from the cream of chicken soup.)
Add frozen chicken breasts into crock pot and season with garlic salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours (until chicken is fully cooked through.)
Then take the chicken out and cut it into bite size pieces or shred it with a couple of forks. Put the chicken back into the slow cooker. Add frozen vegetables into the slow cooker if you are using.
Take the biscuits and flatten each one with the palm of your hand. Then cut the biscuits into strips then cut down the center.
Put 1/2 cup flour into a bowl and place slices of biscuits into the flour and toss them to coat well with the flour.